Building and Other Construction Workers Act
Building and other construction workers Act Registration is the process by which establishments that employ construction workers register with the appropriate authorities under the BOCW Act. Registration is compulsory for all establishments that employ 10 or more construction workers for more than 90 days in a year.
Documents required for Building and Other Construction Workers Act Registration
- Form 1 (downloaded and digitally signed)
- Copy of supporting documents for possession of premises (Sale deed / Lease deed / Rental deed etc)
- Proof for Employer Identity
- Proof for Employer Address
- Proof for Site in-charge Identity
- Proof for Site in-charge Address
- Copy of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association under Companies Act / Partnership deed
- Local body approval for construction
Process for Building and Other Construction Workers Act Registration
- Visit the online portal of the concerned Joint Director of Industrial Safety and Health (BOCW)
- Create an account and log in
- Click on the "New Registration" link
- Fill up the online application form and attach the required documents
- Pay the registration fee
- Submit the application form
- Joint Director receives the online application adn assign current number
- Verification of online application / inspection by Joint Director
- Allot registration certificate number
- Issue BOCW act Registration certificate through online
How we at Ecfile can help customers with the process
Ecfile can help customers with the Building and Other Construction Workers Act Registration process in the following ways:
- We can assist customers with completing the online application form and attaching the required documents
- We can review the application form and ensure that it is complete and accurate
- We can pay the registration fee on behalf of the customer
- We can submit the application form to the concerned Joint Director of Industrial Safety and Health (BOCW)
- We can follow up with the concerned Joint Director of Industrial Safety and Health (BOCW) to ensure that the application is processed promptly and that the registration certificate is issued
Ecfile can also help customers with other aspects of the BOCW Act, such as:
- Maintaining the required records of construction workers
- Complying with the safety and health requirements of the Act
- Filing claims for welfare benefits under the Act
Benefits of registering with Ecfile
There are a number of benefits to registering with Ecfile for Building and Other Construction Workers Act Registration services. These include:
- Expertise: Ecfile has a team of experienced professionals who are experts in the BOCW Act.
- Convenience: Ecfile can handle the entire registration process on behalf of the customer, saving them time and hassle.
- Accuracy: Ecfile will ensure that the application form is complete and accurate, and that all required documents are attached.
- Speed: Ecfile will submit the application form to the concerned Joint Director of Industrial Safety and Health (BOCW) promptly and follow up to ensure that the registration certificate is issued quickly.
Contact Ecfile today for a free consultation on Building and Other Construction Workers Act Registration
If you need help with Building and Other Construction Workers Act Registration, please contact Ecfile today. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and provide you with a quick consultation.